American Noble Gas (NYSE:AMNI – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of $0.02 million during the quarter.
American Noble Gas Price Performance
NYSE:AMNI opened at $0.02 on Friday. The firm has a market capitalization of $505,470.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.16 and a beta of 1.31. American Noble Gas has a 1 year low of $0.02 and a 1 year high of $0.23. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.03 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.04.
About American Noble Gas
- Five stocks we like better than American Noble Gas
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for American Noble Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Noble Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.