Auto Prop Reit (TSE:APR – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.067 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $0.80 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 29th.
Auto Prop Reit Price Performance
Auto Prop Reit (TSE:APR – Get Free Report) last released its earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The company reported C$0.42 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of C$0.25 by C$0.17. The firm had revenue of C$22.94 million during the quarter.
Auto Prop Reit Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Auto Prop Reit
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Auto Prop Reit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Auto Prop Reit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.