Belo Sun Mining Corp (TSE:BSX – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$0.05 and last traded at C$0.05, with a volume of 319515 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.06.
Belo Sun Mining Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.06 and a two-hundred day moving average of C$0.06. The stock has a market capitalization of C$25.03 million, a PE ratio of -5.50, a P/E/G ratio of -0.33 and a beta of 1.92. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a current ratio of 9.66 and a quick ratio of 13.04.
Belo Sun Mining Company Profile
Belo Sun Mining Corp., through its subsidiaries, operates as a gold exploration and development company in Brazil. Its flagship property is its 100% interest in the Volta Grande Gold project consisting of 4 mining concession applications, 16 exploration permits, and 58 exploration permits extension submitted covering a total area of 172,631 hectares located in the northern region of Pará State, Brazil.
- Five stocks we like better than Belo Sun Mining
- How Can Retail Investors Trade the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX)?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Belo Sun Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Belo Sun Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.