Benjamin Hill Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:MOJGF – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 13.5% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as low as $0.27 and last traded at $0.27. Approximately 4,800 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 81% from the average daily volume of 25,944 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.31.
Benjamin Hill Mining Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $0.19 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.15.
About Benjamin Hill Mining
Benjamin Hill Mining Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural resource properties in Mexico and Canada. The company primarily explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. It holds interest in the Benjamin Hill property located in the Caborca gold belt; and Sonora Gold property located in the mining district of Benjamin Hill in Sonora, Mexico.
- Five stocks we like better than Benjamin Hill Mining
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Benjamin Hill Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benjamin Hill Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.