Separately, CIBC cut their price objective on shares of Ascot Resources from C$0.95 to C$0.90 and set a neutral rating for the company in a research report on Friday, August 18th.
Ascot Resources Price Performance
About Ascot Resources
Ascot Resources Ltd. operates as a mineral development and exploration company in the United States and Canada. It explores for gold, silver, copper, porphyry copper, molybdenum, and gravel deposits. The Company's principal property includes two landholdings, including its 100% interests in the Premier Gold Project covering an area of 8,133 hectares; and Red Mountain Project that covers an area of 17,125 hectares located in British Columbia.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascot Resources
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Mega Cap Stocks: What They Are and How to Invest
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Ascot Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascot Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.