Braemar Plc (LON:BMS – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, January 4th will be paid a dividend of GBX 8 ($0.10) per share on Friday, February 9th. This represents a yield of 3.43%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, January 4th. This is a boost from Braemar’s previous dividend of $4.00. The official announcement can be seen at this link.
Braemar Price Performance
Shares of LON:BMS opened at GBX 233 ($2.86) on Friday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.23, a current ratio of 1.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 35.41. The firm has a market capitalization of £76.70 million, a PE ratio of 776.67 and a beta of 1.09. Braemar has a twelve month low of GBX 215 ($2.64) and a twelve month high of GBX 350 ($4.30). The company has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 233 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 256.60.
Braemar Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Braemar
- The 3 Best Retail Stocks to Shop for in August
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Braemar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Braemar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.