CaixaBank, S.A. (OTCMKTS:CAIXY – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week high on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $1.50 and last traded at $1.40, with a volume of 154450 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $1.42.
CaixaBank Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.30 and a 200-day simple moving average of $1.30.
CaixaBank, SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and financial services in Spain and internationally. The company operates through Banking and Insurance, Equity Investments, and BPI segments. It also provides solutions related to security, protection, internationalization, and financing; traditional financial advice, independent advice, and broker services; asset management; liquidity management; capital markets, cash management, project finance, asset finance, and M&A services; and various financial services and solutions to public and private sector institutions, as well as distributes non-life and life risk insurance policies; and private banking services.
- Five stocks we like better than CaixaBank
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for CaixaBank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CaixaBank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.