Canada Rare Earth Corp. (CVE:LL – Get Free Report)’s stock price reached a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as C$0.03 and last traded at C$0.03, with a volume of 10000 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
Canada Rare Earth Trading Down 16.7 %
The company has a market cap of C$5.25 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.50 and a beta of 0.96. The company has a quick ratio of 0.34, a current ratio of 0.74 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 20,260.85. The company’s fifty day moving average price is C$0.03 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.04.
Canada Rare Earth Company Profile
Canada Rare Earth Corp., a development stage company, focuses on developing an integrated business within the rare earth industry in Asia. The company offers high-purity rare earth oxides, rare earth fluorides, larger particle/nano rare earth oxides, and other products. Its products are used in various industries, such as high-end electronics, lighting solutions, ceramic and glass, catalytic and cracking, magnets, and atomic energy.
- Five stocks we like better than Canada Rare Earth
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Canada Rare Earth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canada Rare Earth and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.