Capstone Companies (OTCMKTS:CAPC – Get Free Report) posted its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share for the quarter, reports. The firm had revenue of $0.06 million during the quarter. Capstone Companies had a negative net margin of 1,967.36% and a negative return on equity of 6,935.07%.
Capstone Companies Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:CAPC opened at $0.01 on Friday. The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $0.02 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.03. Capstone Companies has a 1-year low of $0.01 and a 1-year high of $0.12.
Capstone Companies Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Capstone Companies
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Virtual Reality
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Capstone Companies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capstone Companies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.