Capstone Copper Corp. (OTCMKTS:CSCCF – Get Free Report) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,496,300 shares, a drop of 11.3% from the October 15th total of 3,943,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 210,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 16.6 days.
Capstone Copper Stock Down 0.8 %
OTCMKTS:CSCCF opened at C$3.58 on Friday. Capstone Copper has a fifty-two week low of C$3.02 and a fifty-two week high of C$5.32. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$3.83 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$4.30.
About Capstone Copper
- Five stocks we like better than Capstone Copper
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Capstone Copper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capstone Copper and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.