StockNews.com started coverage on shares of China Natural Resources (NASDAQ:CHNR – Free Report) in a research note released on Thursday morning. The firm issued a sell rating on the basic materials company’s stock.
China Natural Resources Stock Performance
Shares of CHNR stock opened at $1.69 on Thursday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $1.76 and a 200 day moving average of $2.00. China Natural Resources has a 1-year low of $1.61 and a 1-year high of $4.40.
About China Natural Resources
- Five stocks we like better than China Natural Resources
- Trading Halts Explained
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for China Natural Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Natural Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.