Choice Properties REIT (TSE:CHP – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.063 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $0.76 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 29th.
Choice Properties REIT Stock Performance
Choice Properties REIT has a twelve month low of C$11.59 and a twelve month high of C$14.26.
About Choice Properties REIT
- Five stocks we like better than Choice Properties REIT
- How to Invest in the Entertainment Industry
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Choice Properties REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Choice Properties REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.