Cochlear Limited (ASX:COH – Get Free Report) insider Michael del Prado acquired 117 shares of Cochlear stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was bought at an average price of A$169.21 ($107.78) per share, for a total transaction of A$19,798.04 ($12,610.22).
Michael del Prado also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, August 18th, Michael del Prado acquired 147 shares of Cochlear stock. The stock was bought at an average price of A$166.50 ($106.05) per share, for a total transaction of A$24,475.06 ($15,589.21).
Cochlear Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.93, a current ratio of 2.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 11.54.
Cochlear Increases Dividend
Cochlear Company Profile
Cochlear Limited provides implantable hearing solutions for children and adults worldwide. It offers cochlear implant systems, sound processor upgrades, bone conduction systems, accessories, and other products. Cochlear Limited was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
- Five stocks we like better than Cochlear
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- With Risk Tolerance, One Size Does Not Fit All
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Cochlear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cochlear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.