Deutsche Telekom AG (OTCMKTS:DTEGY – Get Free Report) shares traded down 0.9% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $23.11 and last traded at $23.23. 119,952 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 60% from the average session volume of 302,433 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.45.
Deutsche Telekom Price Performance
The business has a 50-day moving average of $21.86 and a 200 day moving average of $21.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.02, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a current ratio of 0.94.
Deutsche Telekom Company Profile
Deutsche Telekom AG, together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated telecommunication services. The company operates through five segments: Germany, United States, Europe, Systems Solutions, and Group Development. It offers fixed-network services, including voice and data communication services based on fixed-network and broadband technology; and sells terminal equipment and other hardware products, as well as services to resellers.
- Five stocks we like better than Deutsche Telekom
- What is a SEC Filing?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche Telekom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche Telekom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.