Diversified Gas & Oil PLC (LON:DGOC – Get Free Report) traded up 1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 121.20 ($1.49) and last traded at GBX 120.80 ($1.48). 1,092,649 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 37% from the average session volume of 1,727,757 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 119.60 ($1.47).
Diversified Gas & Oil Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 83.02, a current ratio of 0.48 and a quick ratio of 0.35. The company has a market capitalization of £854.91 million and a P/E ratio of -48.32. The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 120.80 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 120.80.
About Diversified Gas & Oil
Diversified Gas & Oil PLC operates as an independent owner and operator of producing natural gas and oil wells primarily in the Appalachian Basin of the United States. The company is involved in the production, marketing, and transportation of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, and condensates.
- Five stocks we like better than Diversified Gas & Oil
- What is a Death Cross in Stocks?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Investing in Commodities: What Are They? How to Invest in Them
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Diversified Gas & Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diversified Gas & Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.