DRI Healthcare Trust (TSE:DHT – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Zacks reports. Investors of record on Sunday, December 31st will be paid a dividend of 0.104 per share on Friday, January 19th. This represents a $0.42 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 28th. This is a boost from DRI Healthcare Trust’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.10.
DRI Healthcare Trust Stock Performance
DRI Healthcare Trust (TSE:DHT – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The company reported C$0.54 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of C$0.65 by C($0.11). The company had revenue of C$36.35 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of C$37.24 million.
About DRI Healthcare Trust
- Five stocks we like better than DRI Healthcare Trust
- What is the Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Investing In Automotive Stocks
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for DRI Healthcare Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DRI Healthcare Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.