Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCMKTS:EPRXF – Get Free Report) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 5,800 shares, a growth of 13.7% from the October 15th total of 5,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 1,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 4.1 days.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Raymond James boosted their price target on shares of Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals from C$17.00 to C$18.00 in a research note on Monday, September 25th.
Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Price Performance
About Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals
Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Inc, a clinical stage biotechnology company, engages in the discovery, development, and marketing of technologies in the biotechnology sector. The company's lead product candidate is EP-104IAR, which is in a Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of unmet medical needs and for pain relief for knee osteoarthritis and eosinophilic esophagitis, as well as under development for treating canine osteoarthritis.
- Five stocks we like better than Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals
- What is the S&P 500 and How It is Distinct from Other Indexes
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.