Evotec SE (ETR:EVT – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 6.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as €18.77 ($20.18) and last traded at €18.72 ($20.12). Approximately 404,917 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 70% from the average daily volume of 1,360,000 shares. The stock had previously closed at €17.61 ($18.94).
Evotec Trading Down 2.3 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 51.61, a quick ratio of 2.97 and a current ratio of 2.16. The company’s 50 day moving average is €18.35 and its 200 day moving average is €20.04. The stock has a market capitalization of $3.23 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -35.25, a PEG ratio of 0.98 and a beta of 1.11.
Evotec SE operates as drug discovery and development partner for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry worldwide. The company is developing pharmaceutical products in various therapeutic areas, such as diabetes and complications, fibrosis, infectious diseases, CNS diseases, oncology, pain and inflammation, immunology, rare diseases, respiratory diseases, and women's health.
- Five stocks we like better than Evotec
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Buy Gold Stock and Invest in Gold
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Large Cap Stock Definition and How to Invest
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Evotec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evotec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.