Forterra plc (LON:FORT – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 1.9% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as GBX 152.82 ($1.88) and last traded at GBX 150 ($1.84). Approximately 586,454 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 6% from the average daily volume of 552,089 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 147.20 ($1.81).
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Berenberg Bank cut their price objective on shares of Forterra from GBX 210 ($2.58) to GBX 170 ($2.09) and set a “hold” rating for the company in a research note on Wednesday, October 11th.
Forterra Stock Performance
Forterra plc manufactures and sells building products in the United Kingdom. It operates through three segments: Bricks, Blocks, and Bespoke Products. The company offers bricks; aircrete and aggregate blocks; and bespoke precast products comprising jetfloor, hollowcore, beam and block and flooring, box culverts, omnia bridge decks, and retaining walls; chimneys, roofing, and fuel system; special shaped bricks; paving; and façade system, including lightweight, brick slip cladding system, wonderwall, quickwall, and surebrick.
- Five stocks we like better than Forterra
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Forterra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forterra and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.