FullNet Communications, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FULO – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, NASDAQ reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.0033 per share on Friday, December 15th. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 29th.
FullNet Communications Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS FULO opened at $0.25 on Friday. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $0.22 and a 200 day moving average of $0.26. FullNet Communications has a 12-month low of $0.15 and a 12-month high of $0.60.
About FullNet Communications
- Five stocks we like better than FullNet Communications
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for FullNet Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FullNet Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.