GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (OTCMKTS:GEAGF – Get Free Report)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $37.01 and last traded at $37.01, with a volume of 38 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $37.01.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a current ratio of 1.14 and a quick ratio of 0.75. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $37.22 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $39.97.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft engages in the development and production of systems and components to the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries. It operates through Separation & Flow Technologies, Liquid & Power Technologies, Food & Health Technologies, Farm Technologies, and Heating & Refrigeration Technologies segments.
- Five stocks we like better than GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Dividend Payout Ratio Calculator
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.