Grupo México, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GMBXF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large growth in short interest in the month of October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 6,163,100 shares, a growth of 12.8% from the October 15th total of 5,461,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 22,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 278.9 days.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group assumed coverage on Grupo México in a research note on Monday, September 18th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Grupo México Trading Up 0.0 %
About Grupo México
Grupo México, SAB. de C.V. engages in copper production, cargo transportation, and infrastructure businesses worldwide. The company operates through Mining, Transportation, and Infrastructure divisions. The Mining division explores for copper, silver, molybdenum, zinc, sulfuric acid, gold, and selenium.
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo México
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- What is Put Option Volume?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo México Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo México and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.