Shares of Halma plc (OTCMKTS:HLMAF – Get Free Report) were up 6.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $25.05 and last traded at $25.05. Approximately 3,855 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 32% from the average daily volume of 5,678 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.50.
Halma Stock Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $23.93 and a 200-day moving average of $27.05. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 2.62 and a quick ratio of 1.71.
Halma plc, together its subsidiaries, provides technology solutions in the safety, health, and environmental markets in the United States, Mainland Europe, the United Kingdom, the Asia Pacific, Africa, the Middle East, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Safety, Environmental & Analysis, and Medical.
- Five stocks we like better than Halma
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Halma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Halma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.