Héroux-Devtek (TSE:HRX – Free Report) had its price objective decreased by Scotiabank from C$19.00 to C$18.50 in a research report sent to investors on Monday morning, BayStreet.CA reports. Scotiabank currently has an outperform rating on the stock.
Separately, Desjardins decreased their price objective on Héroux-Devtek from C$22.00 to C$21.00 and set a buy rating on the stock in a research note on Wednesday, August 9th. One analyst has rated the stock with a hold rating and four have assigned a buy rating to the stock. According to MarketBeat.com, the stock presently has a consensus rating of Moderate Buy and a consensus target price of C$18.90.
Héroux-Devtek Stock Down 1.4 %
Héroux-Devtek Company Profile
Héroux-Devtek Inc engages in the design, development, manufacture, finishing, assembling, and repair and overhaul of aircraft landing gears, hydraulic and electromechanical flight control actuators, custom ball screws, and fracture-critical components. The company serves commercial and defence sectors of the aerospace market.
- Five stocks we like better than Héroux-Devtek
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- Where to Find Earnings Call Transcripts
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Héroux-Devtek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Héroux-Devtek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.