Hino Motors, Ltd. (OTCMKTS:HINOY – Get Free Report) shares hit a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $35.25 and last traded at $35.25, with a volume of 0 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $35.25.
Hino Motors Stock Performance
The business’s 50 day moving average is $38.48 and its two-hundred day moving average is $39.53. The company has a current ratio of 0.93, a quick ratio of 0.54 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08.
About Hino Motors
Hino Motors, Ltd. manufactures and sells large commercial vehicles under the Hino brand worldwide. It offers trucks and buses; and light commercial vehicles and passenger vehicles, as well as various engines, service parts, etc. The company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Hino, Japan. Hino Motors, Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Hino Motors
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Hino Motors Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hino Motors and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.