Hoshizaki Co. (OTCMKTS:HSHIF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 189,100 shares, a decline of 9.7% from the October 15th total of 209,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Hoshizaki Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:HSHIF opened at $36.39 on Friday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $36.39 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $52.30. Hoshizaki has a 52 week low of $36.39 and a 52 week high of $36.39.
- Five stocks we like better than Hoshizaki
- Overbought Stocks Explained: Should You Trade Them?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- 3 Must-Buy Warren Buffett Stocks for Volatile Times
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Hoshizaki Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hoshizaki and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.