Kendrick Resources PLC (LON:KEN – Get Free Report)’s share price hit a new 52-week low on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 0.50 ($0.01) and last traded at GBX 0.50 ($0.01), with a volume of 324 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.58 ($0.01).
Kendrick Resources Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £1.40 million and a P/E ratio of -57.50. The firm has a fifty day moving average of GBX 0.63 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.82.
About Kendrick Resources
Kendrick Resources PLC engages in the engages in the exploitation and development of mineral resources. It explores for nickel, cobalt, copper, and vanadium. The company's projects include the Airijoki Vanadium project in Sweden; the Central Sweden projects covering a combined area of 197.2 square kilometers in Sweden; the Koitelainen Vosa Vanadium Project comprising a single granted exploration permit covering 13.72 square kilometers located in Finland; and the Karhujupukka Vanadium and Nickel project that comprises two granted exploration permits covering a combined area of 6.5 square kilometers in Finland.
- Five stocks we like better than Kendrick Resources
- How to Most Effectively Use the MarketBeat Earnings Screener
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Most active stocks: Dollar volume vs share volume
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Kendrick Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kendrick Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.