Shares of LEG Immobilien SE (FRA:LEG – Get Free Report) traded down 3.2% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as €68.52 ($73.68) and last traded at €68.60 ($73.76). 256,740 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at €70.86 ($76.19).
LEG Immobilien Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is €63.85 and its 200-day moving average is €59.37.
About LEG Immobilien
LEG Immobilien SE, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated property company in Germany. The company engages in the performance of services and management of equity investments; property management and location development; performance of services for third parties and housing industry services; and generation of electricity and heat activities.
- Five stocks we like better than LEG Immobilien
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for LEG Immobilien Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LEG Immobilien and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.