Liontrust Asset Management PLC (LON:LIO – Get Free Report) announced a dividend on Thursday, November 16th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 23rd will be given a dividend of GBX 22 ($0.27) per share on Friday, January 5th. This represents a dividend yield of 3.65%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 23rd. The official announcement can be viewed at this link.
Liontrust Asset Management Stock Performance
Shares of Liontrust Asset Management stock opened at GBX 601.75 ($7.39) on Friday. The stock has a market cap of £390.78 million, a PE ratio of 943.44, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of -1.70 and a beta of 1.30. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 579.75 and a 200-day simple moving average of GBX 666.97. The company has a quick ratio of 1.35, a current ratio of 1.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.62. Liontrust Asset Management has a 12 month low of GBX 519 ($6.37) and a 12 month high of GBX 1,300 ($15.96).
Liontrust Asset Management Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Liontrust Asset Management
- Why Special Dividends Can be a Delightful Surprise for Income Investors
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- What Are the FAANG Stocks and Are They Good Investments?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Liontrust Asset Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Liontrust Asset Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.