MaxCyte, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXCT – Get Free Report) Director John Joseph Johnston sold 10,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.71, for a total transaction of $37,100.00. Following the completion of the sale, the director now directly owns 120,583 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $447,362.93. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible through this link.
John Joseph Johnston also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, August 30th, John Joseph Johnston sold 2,841 shares of MaxCyte stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $3.70, for a total transaction of $10,511.70.
- On Monday, August 28th, John Joseph Johnston sold 100 shares of MaxCyte stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $3.70, for a total transaction of $370.00.
MaxCyte Stock Up 4.3 %
Shares of MXCT opened at $3.90 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $3.23 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.95. MaxCyte, Inc. has a 52-week low of $2.45 and a 52-week high of $6.69.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Hedge Funds Weigh In On MaxCyte
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of MXCT. Harbor Capital Advisors Inc. purchased a new stake in MaxCyte in the 2nd quarter valued at $26,000. Quantbot Technologies LP purchased a new stake in MaxCyte in the second quarter valued at approximately $27,000. Victory Capital Management Inc. acquired a new position in MaxCyte during the 3rd quarter worth about $31,000. Johnson Investment Counsel Inc. purchased a new position in MaxCyte during the 3rd quarter valued at about $34,000. Finally, Tower Research Capital LLC TRC boosted its holdings in MaxCyte by 139.8% during the 1st quarter. Tower Research Capital LLC TRC now owns 7,108 shares of the company’s stock valued at $35,000 after acquiring an additional 4,144 shares during the period. 62.25% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
MaxCyte Company Profile
MaxCyte, Inc, a life sciences company, discovers, develops, and commercializes next-generation cell therapies in the United States and internationally. Its products include ExPERT ATx, a static electroporation instrument for small to medium scale transfection; ExPERT STx, a flow electroporation for protein production and drug development, as well as expression of therapeutic targets for cell-based assays; ExPERT GTx, a flow electroporation for large scale transfection in therapeutic applications; and ExPERT VLx for very large volume cell-engineering.
- Five stocks we like better than MaxCyte
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for MaxCyte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MaxCyte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.