Melcor REIT (TSE:MR – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.04 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 29th.
Melcor REIT Stock Performance
Melcor REIT has a twelve month low of C$21.80 and a twelve month high of C$33.83.
- Five stocks we like better than Melcor REIT
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Melcor REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melcor REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.