Minto Apartment (TSE:MI – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Zacks reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.042 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $0.50 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 29th. This is an increase from Minto Apartment’s previous monthly dividend of $0.04.
Minto Apartment Price Performance
- Five stocks we like better than Minto Apartment
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Investing in the Best Airline Stocks
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Minto Apartment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minto Apartment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.