Shares of Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:NPCPF – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $3.70 and last traded at $3.70, with a volume of 138 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.48.
Nippon Paint Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.79, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.48. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $3.72 and a 200-day moving average price of $5.51.
Nippon Paint Company Profile
Nippon Paint Holdings Co, Ltd. engages in the paint and fine chemicals businesses. The company offers automotive coatings, including paints for use in bumpers and plastic components; trade-use paints for homes, buildings, and bridges; and industrial coatings that are used in a range of products, including construction and farming machinery, exterior construction materials, office equipment, and electric home appliances.
- Five stocks we like better than Nippon Paint
- Options Trading – Understanding Strike Price
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Nippon Paint Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nippon Paint and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.