Shares of Norish Plc (LON:NSH – Get Free Report) were up 775% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as GBX 178.87 ($2.20) and last traded at GBX 175 ($2.15). Approximately 14,544 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 6% from the average daily volume of 15,477 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 20 ($0.25).
Norish Trading Up 775.0 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is GBX 175 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 175. The company has a market cap of £52.62 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.69. The company has a quick ratio of 0.79, a current ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 52.87.
Norish Plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides temperature controlled warehousing and logistics services to food manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, retailers, and distributors. The company operates through Product Sourcing Business, Temperature Controlled, and Dairy Farming segments. It offers bonded and cold storage, handling, blast freezing, de-vanning, picking and packing, and cross-docking and distribution services.
- Five stocks we like better than Norish
- What is a Special Dividend?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Norish Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norish and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.