Nufarm Limited (ASX:NUF – Get Free Report) declared a final dividend on Thursday, November 16th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, December 14th will be paid a dividend of 0.05 per share on Thursday, December 14th. This represents a dividend yield of 1.08%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st.
Nufarm Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 2.33, a quick ratio of 0.69 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 59.26.
Insider Activity at Nufarm
In other Nufarm news, insider Gregory Hunt 145,890 shares of Nufarm stock in a transaction dated Monday, October 2nd. 6.77% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Nufarm Limited, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and sells crop protection solutions and seed technologies in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and the Asia Pacific. It operates through two segments, Crop Protection and Seed Technology. The company's protection solutions include herbicides, insecticides, and fungicides that help growers protect crops against weeds, pests, and diseases.
- Five stocks we like better than Nufarm
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Nufarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nufarm and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.