Plaza Retail REIT (TSE:PLZ – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be paid a dividend of 0.023 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $0.28 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 29th.
Plaza Retail REIT Stock Performance
Plaza Retail REIT has a 52-week low of C$3.98 and a 52-week high of C$5.22.
- Five stocks we like better than Plaza Retail REIT
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What Does a Gap Up Mean in Stocks? How to Play the Gap
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Plaza Retail REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plaza Retail REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.