MIRA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:MIRA – Free Report) – Equities research analysts at Zacks Small Cap reduced their Q3 2023 EPS estimates for MIRA Pharmaceuticals in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, November 14th. Zacks Small Cap analyst B. Sorensen now forecasts that the company will post earnings of ($0.26) per share for the quarter, down from their prior estimate of ($0.08). The consensus estimate for MIRA Pharmaceuticals’ current full-year earnings is ($0.34) per share. Zacks Small Cap also issued estimates for MIRA Pharmaceuticals’ Q4 2023 earnings at ($0.23) EPS, FY2023 earnings at ($0.68) EPS, Q1 2024 earnings at ($0.16) EPS, FY2024 earnings at ($0.52) EPS, Q1 2025 earnings at ($0.16) EPS and FY2025 earnings at ($0.43) EPS.
MIRA Pharmaceuticals Trading Up 14.6 %
About MIRA Pharmaceuticals
MIRA Pharmaceuticals, Inc operates as a clinical development stage biopharmaceutical company. The company focuses on the development and commercialization of a new molecular synthetic tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) analog under investigation for the treatment of adult patients with anxiety and cognitive decline typically associated with early-stage dementia.
- Five stocks we like better than MIRA Pharmaceuticals
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for MIRA Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MIRA Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.