Bsr Reit (TSE:HOM – Free Report) – Stock analysts at Cormark raised their Q4 2023 earnings per share estimates for Bsr Reit in a report released on Wednesday, November 15th. Cormark analyst S. Srinivas now forecasts that the company will earn $0.33 per share for the quarter, up from their previous estimate of $0.32. Cormark also issued estimates for Bsr Reit’s Q1 2024 earnings at $0.32 EPS, Q3 2024 earnings at $0.33 EPS, Q4 2024 earnings at $0.37 EPS, Q1 2025 earnings at $0.36 EPS, Q2 2025 earnings at $0.37 EPS, Q3 2025 earnings at $0.37 EPS and FY2025 earnings at $1.49 EPS.
Bsr Reit Stock Performance
Bsr Reit Increases Dividend
The business also recently announced a monthly dividend, which was paid on Monday, October 16th. Shareholders of record on Saturday, September 30th were paid a $0.058 dividend. This represents a $0.70 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of ∞. This is a boost from Bsr Reit’s previous monthly dividend of $0.04. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, September 28th.
- Five stocks we like better than Bsr Reit
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Bsr Reit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bsr Reit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.