RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:REI – Get Free Report) announced a monthly dividend on Wednesday, November 15th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a dividend of 0.09 per share on Thursday, December 7th. This represents a $1.08 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 29th.
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust Stock Performance
RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust has a 1 year low of C$10.88 and a 1 year high of C$17.17.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, National Bank Financial reissued an “outperfrom under weight” rating on shares of RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in a research note on Wednesday, October 25th.
- Five stocks we like better than RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust
- How to Invest in Toy Stocks
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Stock Market Sectors: What Are They and How Many Are There?
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.