Rise Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:RYES – Get Free Report) shares fell 8.6% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.19 and last traded at $0.20. 18,483 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 45% from the average session volume of 33,453 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.22.
Rise Gold Trading Down 3.6 %
The company has a 50-day moving average of $0.20 and a 200-day moving average of $0.19.
Rise Gold Company Profile
Rise Gold Corp. explores for mineral properties in the United States. It primarily holds a 100% interest in the Idaho-Maryland Gold Mine property that comprises approximately 93 acres surface land and approximately 2,800 acres of mineral rights located in the Grass Valley of Nevada County in northern California.
- Five stocks we like better than Rise Gold
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Rise Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rise Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.