Indutrade AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:IDDWF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large decline in short interest in October. As of October 31st, there was short interest totalling 901,500 shares, a decline of 6.1% from the October 15th total of 959,800 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 9,015.0 days.
Indutrade AB (publ) Stock Performance
OTCMKTS:IDDWF opened at $19.71 on Friday. Indutrade AB has a one year low of $19.71 and a one year high of $22.28. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $19.71 and a 200-day simple moving average of $19.79.
About Indutrade AB (publ)
- Five stocks we like better than Indutrade AB (publ)
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Business Services Stocks Investing
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Indutrade AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indutrade AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.