Siltronic AG (FRA:WAF – Get Free Report) shares were up 2.6% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as €86.20 ($92.69) and last traded at €86.05 ($92.53). Approximately 54,935 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at €83.85 ($90.16).
Siltronic Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of €79.36 and a 200 day moving average of €75.09.
Siltronic AG, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, production, and marketing of hyperpure semiconductor silicon wafers in Germany, rest of Europe, the United States, Taiwan and Mainland China, Korea, and Rest of Asia. It offers polished and epitaxial wafers. The company also provides special products, such as Ultimate Silicon, an optimal crystal for polished wafers; PowerFZ, a wafer product based on the float zone method; and HIREF that offers low microroughness, and low-defect surface structure.
- Five stocks we like better than Siltronic
- What is a Stock Market Index and How Do You Use Them?
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Siltronic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Siltronic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.