StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Free Report) in a research report released on Tuesday. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the biotechnology company’s stock.
Oragenics Stock Up 1.9 %
Shares of OGEN opened at $3.69 on Tuesday. Oragenics has a 12 month low of $2.60 and a 12 month high of $12.93. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $3.41 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $3.71.
Oragenics (NYSEAMERICAN:OGEN – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Monday, August 14th. The biotechnology company reported ($1.51) EPS for the quarter. The company had revenue of $0.01 million during the quarter.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Oragenics
Oragenics Company Profile
Oragenics, Inc, a development-stage company, engages in the research and development of antibiotics for infectious diseases in the United States. The company engages in the development and commercialization of NT-CoV2-1, an intranasal vaccine candidate that provides immunity from the novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus.
- Five stocks we like better than Oragenics
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Oragenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oragenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.