Shares of Tower Resources plc (LON:TRP – Get Free Report) reached a new 52-week low during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 0.03 ($0.00) and last traded at GBX 0.03 ($0.00), with a volume of 30748647 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at GBX 0.03 ($0.00).
Tower Resources Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of £2.45 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.65 and a beta of 1.21. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 0.03 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.04. The company has a quick ratio of 0.06, a current ratio of 0.51 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.12.
About Tower Resources
Tower Resources Plc engages in the oil and gas exploration activities in Africa. The company holds a 100% interest in the Thali production sharing contract that covers an area of 119.2 square kilometers located in the Rio del Rey basin, offshore Cameroon; and a 50% interest in the Algoa-Gamtoos license that covers an area of 9,369 square kilometers located in the offshore South Africa.
- Five stocks we like better than Tower Resources
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Tower Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tower Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.