Shares of Umicore SA (OTCMKTS:UMICY – Get Free Report) traded up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $6.38 and last traded at $6.36. 78,958 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 33% from the average session volume of 117,051 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.30.
Umicore Trading Down 2.0 %
The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.99 and a 200-day simple moving average of $6.78.
Umicore Company Profile
Umicore SA operates as a materials technology and recycling company worldwide. It operates through Catalysis, Energy & Surface Technologies, and Recycling segments. The Catalysis segment produces automotive catalysts for gasoline, and diesel light and heavy-duty diesel applications; stationary catalysis for industrial emissions control; and precious metals-based compounds and catalysts for use in the pharmaceutical and fine chemicals industries, as well as fuel cell applications.
- Five stocks we like better than Umicore
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Umicore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Umicore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.