US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF (NASDAQ:XBIL – Get Free Report) shares saw strong trading volume on Wednesday . 329,707 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 189% from the previous session’s volume of 113,914 shares.The stock last traded at $50.05 and had previously closed at $50.04.
US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $50.04.
US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF Increases Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, November 3rd. Investors of record on Thursday, November 2nd were given a dividend of $0.226 per share. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, November 1st. This represents a $2.71 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 5.42%. This is a positive change from US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.22.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF
About US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF
The US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF (XBIL) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the ICE BofA US 6-Month Treasury Bill index. The fund is a passively managed, single-bond fund that invests in the most recently issued, on-the-run, 6-month US Treasury Bill. The fund is designed for those specifically required to track the 6-month tenor on the yield curve.
- Five stocks we like better than US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF
- How to Invest in Tech Stocks and Top Tech Stocks to Consider
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- Breakout Stocks: What They Are and How to Identify Them
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for US Treasury 6 Month Bill ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.