StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT – Free Report) in a research note issued to investors on Monday. The firm issued a sell rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock.
Vascular Biogenics Price Performance
Vascular Biogenics stock opened at $0.16 on Monday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $0.20 and its 200-day moving average is $0.22. The company has a market cap of $12.11 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.74 and a beta of 0.77. Vascular Biogenics has a 12 month low of $0.10 and a 12 month high of $0.32.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Vascular Biogenics
Vascular Biogenics Company Profile
Vascular Biogenics Ltd., a biopharmaceutical company, develops therapeutics for the treatment of cancer and immune-inflammatory diseases in Israel and the United States. It develops VB-601 using monocyte targeting technology for various inflammatory indications. The company was formerly known as Medicard Ltd.
- Five stocks we like better than Vascular Biogenics
- How to Use the MarketBeat Dividend Calculator
- Amazon, Target, Walmart in a race for fastest delivery
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Palo Alto Networks: the one security stock to rule them all
- TSX Venture Exchange (Formerly Canadian Venture Exchange)
- Is it time to buy the dip in Walmart shares?
Receive News & Ratings for Vascular Biogenics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vascular Biogenics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.