Zoned Properties, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ZDPY – Get Free Report)’s share price shot up 7.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.55 and last traded at $0.55. 2,975 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 7% from the average session volume of 3,188 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.51.
Zoned Properties Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.55 and its 200-day moving average is $0.62.
About Zoned Properties
Zoned Properties, Inc, a real estate development firm, owns, develops, operates, and leases a portfolio of commercial properties in the United States. It provides site identification, advisory, and brokerage services for the cannabis real estate sector. The company was formerly known as Vanguard Minerals Corporation and changed its name to Zoned Properties Inc in October 2013.
- Five stocks we like better than Zoned Properties
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Williams-Sonoma is a steal for buy-and-hold investors
- How to Invest in Cannabis, Step by Step
- A closer look at Warren Buffett’s latest surprise purchase
- 3 REITs to Buy and Hold for the Long Term
- GE stock surges to six-year high: What’s behind the move?
Receive News & Ratings for Zoned Properties Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zoned Properties and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.