AirIQ (CVE:IQ – Get Free Report) announced its quarterly earnings results on Thursday. The company reported C$0.01 earnings per share for the quarter, reports. AirIQ had a return on equity of 70.53% and a net margin of 67.87%. The firm had revenue of C$1.35 million for the quarter.
AirIQ Trading Down 14.4 %
Shares of CVE:IQ opened at C$0.39 on Friday. AirIQ has a 12-month low of C$0.26 and a 12-month high of C$0.58. The business has a 50 day moving average of C$0.46 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.37. The company has a quick ratio of 2.14, a current ratio of 2.56 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.92. The stock has a market cap of C$11.31 million, a PE ratio of 3.21 and a beta of 0.49.
- Five stocks we like better than AirIQ
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for AirIQ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AirIQ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.