Baillie Gifford European Growth Trust plc (LON:BGEU – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Friday, November 17th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, January 4th will be paid a dividend of GBX 0.40 ($0.00) per share on Friday, February 2nd. This represents a dividend yield of 0.47%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, January 4th. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Baillie Gifford European Growth Trust Stock Up 1.1 %
Shares of BGEU stock opened at GBX 86 ($1.06) on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 81.90 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 88.88. The company has a current ratio of 13.62, a quick ratio of 4.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.70. The stock has a market cap of £308.01 million, a P/E ratio of -1,228.57 and a beta of 1.01. Baillie Gifford European Growth Trust has a twelve month low of GBX 75.38 ($0.93) and a twelve month high of GBX 102.40 ($1.26).
About Baillie Gifford European Growth Trust
- Five stocks we like better than Baillie Gifford European Growth Trust
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 11/13 – 11/17
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
Receive News & Ratings for Baillie Gifford European Growth Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Baillie Gifford European Growth Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.